Stop paying credit cards? Can't my debtors file judgments or liens? Won't I ruin my credit score and credit rating? Not if you use one of the several debt settlement systems available to settle your credit card debt!
Many Americans live under obscene amounts of debt. They have a constant fear of their creditors calling and demanding payment. With unemployment rising these fears are increasing and consumers need a way out.
In the past, bankruptcy was the only option available to settle your credit card debt and give you the freedom to stop paying credit cards. But in recent years, several debt settlement systems have been introduced that successfully erase your debt without filing bankruptcy.
These programs offer the following benefits without filing bankruptcy:
- Eliminate your unsecured debt (credit cards, gas cards, medical bills, retail cards and personal loans)
- Settle your credit card debt for pennies on the dollar (60% - 80% reduction is common, and many people erase debts altogether)
- While bankruptcy stays on your credit report for up to 10 years, these debt settlement systems have a minimal effect on your credit rating and don't haunt you for years to come.
- There is no income qualification or government forms to fill out. Everyone can use these programs!
- Enrollment is fast and easy and you can stop paying credit cards as soon as you enroll!
- While bankruptcy can cost upwards of ,000, these programs range in price from for a do-it-yourself program to a couple of thousand dollars to hire a debt settlement company without filing bankruptcy.
Many people learn about these debt settlement systems and have a hard time believing that they're cheaper and have a less harmful effect on your credit rating than bankruptcy. The truth is, these programs have worked for thousands of people across the country and can work for everyone with any type of unsecured debt.
So how Do You Get Started?
Once you make decision is made to go forward with a debt settlement system, you'll need to do the following:
- Gather up all of your credit statements and bills: you need an accurate picture of what you owe and who you owe it to. Whether you choose a do-it-yourself system or a profession company to settle your credit card debt, you will need detailed contact information and amounts owed for each creditor.
- Decide on your system: If you are a highly detail oriented person, a do-it-yourself program may be ideal for you. These systems have forms and legal letters prepared by attorneys and will guide you through the process each step of the way. However, if you have large amounts of debt or would like legal guidance, using an independent debt settlement company may be the way to go.
- Don't Wait!: Regardless of the system you use, there is no reason for you to continue to struggle with your debt. These programs make it so easy for you to stop paying credit cards without filing bankruptcy that you would be crazy not to take advantage of them!
Whatever you decide, you can always speak with a consultant for free at the more reputable debt settlement companies to see what they have to offer. Even if you go it alone, they may have some insight or advice to share with you that can make your life easier.
Don't believe that bankruptcy is your only choice! You have options!Stop Paying Credit Cards - How Debt Settlement Systems Work
Brian Anthony is dedicated to helping you settle your credit card debt and take advantage of the many debt settlement systems available. Click here to read our reviews of the best Do-It-Yourself systems and Debt Settlement companies that can help you stop paying credit cards!